Request a FREE PAINTING quote now!
Our Painting Process
- Before painting begins, we will cover all floors and furniture with plastic to protect them from any splatter or overspray. Additionally, any doors, windows, and fixtures that are not being painted will be masked to protect them. Any wall hardware (such as curtain rods and cover plates) will be removed and later re-installed; this excludes doorknobs, thermostats, and alarm system hardware.
- All surfaces receiving paint will be cleaned to remove any dust. This will ensure a better paint seal and extend its lifetime.
- Cracks between windows, doors, or trim that need to be sealed will be caulked before painting.
- Loose paint will be removed to ensure a smooth surface. Areas that need further smoothing will be sanded appropriately.
- Once the painting is complete, BER Services will not consider the job complete until every piece of plastic, masking tape, and equipment is removed from your home or business. You will absolutely not be left with a mess.
- Before the project is considered complete, the crew will inspect their work and fix any issues before performing a final inspection with you. We will do everything in our power to assure you are satisfied every time.
Signs You’re Due for a Paint Job
There a few ways to tell if you are especially in need of a new paint job:
- Cracking Paint – when the paint develops cracks, adding an alligator-like or split texture.
- Blistering – when the paint bubbles up, usually on trim
- Chalking – fine powder that accumulates over the paint surface
- Mildew – arguably the worst, this living fungus actually feeds off paint film in the form of a rust-colored stain.
- Peeling – usually caused by moisture, this is common in more humid areas and can indicate time-worn paint.
We use all types of paint for our customers, whether interior or exterior , it is important that there is a good consultation before the job begins. We are happy to use the paint brand of your choice, or you can let us select it on our own. We use Sherwin Williams, Behr, Olympic, Benjamin Moore and others.
Call today for a free consultation.
BER Services has been serving Northern VA and Maryland with premiere interior painting services for more than fifteen years. We know from experience that there’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to create the perfect finish for your home or business. Contact BER Services today for professional interior painting services!