Request a FREE PAINTING quote now!
Call BER Services Painting to update your home!
Maybe what your home needs most is a fresh coat of paint. BER Services will be able to pressure wash any dirt from your home’s exterior before giving your home a fresh coat of paint. Have you noticed a major fade in the color of your home’s siding? We can perform a restoration that will leave your home’s exterior looking brand new.
Feel the need to update your deck or patio? Have the BER Services over to clean or pressure wash the area. Additionally, we can stain your deck to give it an extra defense against the elements. Staining your deck can prevent water damage and also protect against mildew and UV damage.
Our Painting Process
- The first step to adding a fresh coat of paint to your home is cleaning it. We will arrive to power wash the exterior of your home to remove any dirt, mildew and debris. A clean surface is necessary to ensure the paint better adheres to the surface of your building.
- Before painting begins,We will cover all surfaces that need to be protected from paint such as: windows, gutters, and hardware.
- Cracks between windows, doors, or trim that need to be sealed will be caulked before painting.
- We will coat all bare surfaces with primer in order to improve the adhesion of the paint to your exterior surface.
- Once the painting is complete, we will not consider the job complete until every piece of masking tape, and equipment is removed from your home or business. You will not be left with a mess.
- Once complete, the crew will inspect their work and fix any issues before performing a final inspection with you. We will do everything in our power to assure you are satisfied.
Signs You’re Due for a Paint Job
There a few ways to tell if you are especially in need of a new paint job:
- Cracking Paint – when the paint develops cracks, adding an alligator-like or split texture.
- Blistering – when the paint bubbles up, usually on trim
- Chalking – fine powder that accumulates over the paint surface
- Mildew – arguably the worst, this living fungus actually feeds off paint film in the form of a rust-colored stain.
- Peeling – usually caused by moisture, this is common in more humid areas and can indicate time-worn paint.
We use all types of paint for our customers, whether interior or exterior , it is important that there is a good consultation before the job begins. We are happy to use the paint brand of your choice, or you can let us select it on our own. We use Sherwin Williams, Behr, Olympic, Benjamin Moore and others.
Call today for a free consultation.
BER Services has been serving Northern VA and Maryland with premiere exterior painting services for more than fifteen years. We know from experience that there’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to create the perfect finish for your home or business. Contact BER Services today for professional exterior painting services!